Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall is Community Sale Time

Hello there, 
It has been a busy summer, or what we call the middle months of the year. Not much warmth this summer. 


We've just finished dealing with 300 pounds of apples from our two trees in our back yard.  Apple sauce anyone? ;-)


I've just updated my website for a listing of all the community sales in Calgary and area.  Make sure you check them out as they have fantastic bargains. I usually head there early and bring either a blue Ikea bag or a laundry basket with me.  Stay warm while you wait in line, bring a coffee and some mitts. Click here for a link: www.babyguidetocalgary.com/events/sales.htm


Also, I am currently updating the book to the third edition.  So I have a little competition for you if you are interested.  The first two people to provide me an update for the book to info@babyguidetocalgary.com will win a copy of the latest Sarah Deveau book entitled "Money Smart Mom, Financially Fit Parenting".  This is an awesome book. You can get this at most stores around Calgary and across the country. http://moneysmartmom.ca/default.htm


Keep warm and I'll let you know how the third edition is working out. 
Kind regards, 


Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment